"A hot winded pacifist" -Victoria Schell Wolf

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

From the Desk of . . . . Las Vegas

jt
I was reading yet another article on what will soon be a dead bill regarding Health Care Reform and I came across this excerpt. And I quote, "Catholic bishops also eager to expand society's safety net may yet endorse the final legislation."Now, with the exception of wearing a real cool hat, is there any reason why any should give a shit about what these hypocrites endorse? I can't believe there's still a faction of individuals that actually listen to these fucking guys, not to mention a continued respect for the Catholic Clergy as well.
**************************************************************************************************

Joe Lieberman is my hero. His thoughts about wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, to investigate the army for not spotting the shooter in the Fort Hood incident is a very good idea. There were warning signs and red flags. Didn't anyone see this coming? Lee's see, we can actually do this right here. Will religious profiling be an acceptable tool with in the parameters of our investigative research? Hope so cause without it we won't have a case and neither will he, regardless of how many dollars he'll waste or photo opts he'll be besieged with. It won't change the outcome either. With hundreds of witnesses we should be able to hang his evil ass tomorrow, right? Too insensitive? Oh....I'm sorry.......( sometimes I just don't understand what the Jews are thinking)*************************************************************************************************
I just had to include this borrowed article knowing how interested you are in science:BIGFOOT. It's a riddle wrapped in mystery, or something like that. But it is an enigma because it doesn't exist (say it isn't so) or because we haven't had the technology to properly document the evidence? Members of Sasquatch Watch are definitely in the ladder camp. And a group of intrepid Bigfoot hunters were on the move in the Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, armed with all the gee-whiz gadgets needed to prove, for sure, without ambiguity, definitely, that Bigfoot exists. Maybe. Although some suspicious footprints were preserved with plaster of Paris in areas where there have been so-called sightings of the beast, un-fun skeptics are unsure if this is the real deal. But enthusiasts of the furry biped have already launched big buzz on the Web. Searches on "latest Bigfoot sightings" shot up 100% overnight. Amateur sleuths also sought out "real Bigfoot pictures", "Bigfoot evidence", and "Bigfoot research organization". I was actually checking into employment opportunities when I ran across this article. I just don't see myself out there with a big net but you can't say that this isn't interesting.
*************************************************************************************************
Pelosi, Reid, and Obama. I just saw a picture of the three standing on the Capital Steps or somewhere important. "The Three Stooges Go To Washington". In all seriousness, I am a very easy going person. I have a very hard time knowing and accepting the fact that I can't seem to agree with anything that our government is doing. I feel like one in a heard of cattle and my resistance is futile. The government that my tax dollars helps to support doesn't hear my voice and for that matter doesn't want to. I don't contribute massive funds, trade sexual favors, bribe or extort into the system. I'm not a threat by being part of a minority group. I'm a regular legal citizen of this country, therefore my beliefs don't benefit the few that have made a career of using me and others like me for personal gain. The display of arrogance from the leadership of this country is unacceptable. I feel dared to oppose their agenda and stared down upon for even thinking that they are unstoppable with what they believe is right for me. Once again, if I don't want the smile of a Hollywood star then I'm not thinking correctly. And Joe Lieberman? All murders are investigate. Why waste everybody's time and money by calling a news conference to state the obvious? Now he's a man that definitely has our concerns in his heart and to the center of his agenda.Fuck them all.
- Hoop

No comments:

Post a Comment